< BACK TO LIST

225 5th Avenue SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Price: $399,950.00

Property

Subtype: Commercial

Area: SW Quadrant

Lot Size: 25,264

Acres: 0.5800

Year Built: 2010

Zoning: u-ng

County: Linn

Utilities

Electric, Gas

Heating: Central Air,Central Heat,Forced Air,Gas Heat

Cooling: Central Air,Central Heat,Forced Air,Gas Heat

Building

Total Building Sq Ft: 4,130

Ceiling Height: 7ft-10ft

Floor Type: Concrete Slab


IDX information is provided exclusively for customers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties in which consumers may have an interest. The data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS, GLD Commercial and/or its affiliates.

Ideally designed for 2 tenants with two separate entries and common restrooms. Approximately 40 % configured with separate individual offices/rooms , one with a double exterior door for delivery of larger items. The remaining approximately 60% provides for a commercial kitchen with a bar contiguous to a large open area. All equipment, fixtures and equipment are available but not included in the asking price. Buyer is responsible for checking on their intended use with the city and specialty uses suggested must be verified with the City zoning department. – This building was utilized as a not-for-profit organization thus the zero amount for taxes.

Listing Agent: Doug Lemon Office: SKOGMAN REALTY Data courtesy of Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors MLS